Kiddie Smoke/Co Combination
The Kidde 900-0119 uses breakthrough technology to offer a fast response to real fires, including smoldering and fast-flaming, as well as protect you from carbon monoxide and dramatically reduce the chance of nuisance alarms.
The Kidde 900-0119 uses breakthrough technology to offer a fast response to real fires, including smoldering and fast-flaming, as well as protect you from carbon monoxide and dramatically reduce the chance of nuisance alarms. The Intelligent sensor technology combines the detection capabilities of an ionization smoke sensor which is more likely to detect smaller, less visible fire particles, like those produced by flaming fires with that of an electrochemical sensor, which is used to detect CO. Since carbon monoxide is present in all fires, having both detection chambers work together in one alarm is a breakthrough in the fire safety industry. When either sensor notices a potential hazard, it will communicate with the other. Depending on what is detected, the alarm will adjust its smoke sensitivity in order to better discriminate between a real hazard and a false one. This constant communication enhances the alarm's overall performance in all fires.
- Many Provinces & Municipalities have created legislation requiring smoke alarms or specific types of smoke alarms in various settings. Certain laws also specify when homes need carbon monoxide alarms.
- Combined Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and protects against both fire and carbon monoxide dangers.
- Intelligent Sensor Technology Combines the detection capabilities of an ionization smoke sensor with that of an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor.
- Voice Warning Announces the hazard type detected (Bilingual). Alarm announces "FIRE!" when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces "WARNING! CARBON MONOXIDE!" when a CO hazard is detected.
- 120 V Interconnectable Will interconnect with up to 24 other devices (18 of which can be initiating), including smoke alarms (limit of 12), CO and heat alarms
- AA Front-Loading Battery Backup Change batteries without the need to remove the unit from the ceiling, providing continuous protection in the case of a power outage.
- Multi-function One Button Design includes: Hush® Feature Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for approximately 10 minutes. Test Feature Test's the units electronics and verifies operation.
- End of Life Notification Ten (10) years after unit is first powered, this alarm will emit two beeps every 30 seconds to indicate it is time to replace the alarm.
|Dimensions||1.5 × 5 × 5.25 in|